Affre & Partners is pleased to welcome attorney-at-law Joanna Mamczur as of Counsel within its M&A practice group.
Joanna Mamczur is an attorney-at-law in Warsaw. For several years she has been advising her Polish and international Clients in the field of commercial law.
Languages: Polish, English, French and German.
Expertise includes: Banking & Finance, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and negotiations of commercial contracts. Joanna Mamczur also advises in the field of data protection, capital markets, securities law, investment funds and other finance issues which are subject to the regulatory supervision.
- Executive MBA – French Institute for Management in Warsaw.
- France: University in Paris – Maître en droit (Master of Laws, business law).
- France: University in Tours – postgraduate studies in French law.
- Advocacy traineeship in Warsaw.
- University in Łódź, Poland – Master of Laws.
- Conferences : Paris, London, Vienna, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Finland, Sweden etc.