dr Małgorzata Kozak, attorney-at-law
antitrust · unfair competition · customer protection · insurance · disputes
Specialises in cases related to competition protection and distribution law. Advises clients from the sectors of: construction, electronics, Internet, FMCG, food, cleaning products, payment services and tourism.
Provides advice also in the fields of State aid and European funds. Non-governmental advisor to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection in the International Competition Network. In 2013 she came in 2nd in the Polish legal daily Gazeta Prawna’s nationwide Rising Stars ranking of “lawyers – leaders of tomorrow”. The portal polskiprawnik.pl listed her among boutique law firms specialising in competition protection law.
Graduate of the University of Gdańsk and the University of Social Sciences in Toulouse. Postgraduate in European competition law at King’s College in London. She also obtained the title of Docteur at the Capitole University of Social Sciences in Toulouse, France.
Author or co-author of a number of publications on the competition protection.
Speaks English and French.
Collaborates with Affre i Wspólnicy as an of counsel, providing advisory services both on an ongoing basis to companies and in ad hoc projects.
- Ongoing advisory services in the area of developing distribution policy for entrepreneurs from the DIY sector;
- Providing advisory services and representing clients in a series of proceedings related to vertical agreements before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection;
- Ongoing consulting services in the area of developing distribution policy for entrepreneurs from the electronic equipment sector;
- Legal counselling in the field of running online sales;
- Defending an Internet entrepreneur against claims brought by a consumer associations before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection;
- Legal support related to non-granting EU funding;
- Ongoing legal counselling for an Internet entrepreneur;
- Representing natural persons before court: payment of life insurance, infringement of personal interests.