antitrust · consumer protection · intellectual property
He specializes in Polish and EU competition law and issues related to consumer protection and intellectual property law. He advises undertakings in the following fields:
- merger control
- anti-competitive agreements
- abuse of a dominant position
- infringements of collective consumer interest and unfair commercial practices
He graduated from the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Philology at the University of Łódź, and obtained an LL.M. degree from the European Legal Studies Department of the College of Europe in Bruges. He also finished the School of German Law organized by the University of Łódź and the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität in Münster and the School of French Law, a joint project of the University of Poitiers and the University of Warsaw. He is a member of the Polish Competition Law Association.
He carried out inter alia the following projects:
- he prepared merger control notifications to the European Commission and the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (OCCP) for transactions in e.g. the chemical products, real estate, building materials, medical devices and natural gas sectors;
- he represented undertakings in proceedings before the OCCP and the European Commission;
- he advised on the commercial strategy applied by dominant undertakings and the antitrust aspects of cooperation between undertakings, he also advised on consumer protection issues;
- he conducted legal audits on practical compliance with competition law and audits of agreements and internal company documents in the framework of due diligence processes;
- he prepared workshops on competition and consumer protection law.