We provide advice in the field of individual and collective labour law and represent our clients in labour conflicts, including those related to mobbing and discrimination. We compile documentation: rules of employment and remuneration, employment contracts, non-competition agreements during the contract of employment and after its termination, management contracts, declarations of transfer of copyrights and innovation rights. We provide advice during employment restructuring (also in the event of collective redundancies).
Our experience in labour law-related projects includes:
- preparing drafts of employment and management contracts;
- analyses of admissibility of employment relationship termination and compiling documentation necessary to terminate the employment relationship, monitoring and controlling on an ongoing basis the procedure of employment contract termination;
- drawing up regulations required by labour law, as well as additional internal regulations, e.g. bonus policies, employee pension schemes;
- We provide advice during employment restructuring (also in the event of collective redundancies);
- preparing procedures and documentation needed for posting employees on a temporary basis to carry out their work in another EU Member State;
- providing support in the process of partial disposal of the enterprise and takeover of workforce, also as regards Company Social Benefits Fund settlements;
- representing clients in labour conflicts.