MARTA MISZCZUK, patent attorney, attorney-at-law
antitrust · unfair competition · intellectual property · disputes
Specialises in industrial property law and competition law. Advises entrepreneurs in the field of protection of exclusive rights – industrial property rights in a broad sense (patents, rights to trademarks, utility models, industrial designs, know-how protections, technology transfer) and combating unfair competition, also online.
Has an ten-year experience in competition protection law, which began with a traineeship in the European Commission, DG Competition (cartels). Conducts analyses of agreements as to their compliance with the competition law. Trains entrepreneurs in their obligations towards consumers.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Wrocław and Postgraduate in Industrial Property Law at the University of Warsaw. She also studied at the University of Hannover and the University of Rouen. Member of the Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys and the Warsaw Bar Association for Attorneys-at-law.
Has carried out, among others, the following projects:
- preparing a notification to OCCP of a concentration of enterprises from the construction materials and heavy industry sectors;
- co-creation of a selective distribution system for a car manufacturer, a renowned construction materials producer, a distributor of children’s products;
- co-creation of a distribution system for a dominant entity in the chemicals sector;
- verification of commercial agreements for entities from the sectors of construction machinery and materials, furniture, food, IT, chemicals, children’s products;
- evaluation and correction of advertisement campaigns for entities from the food industry, suppliers of electronic services, a producer of luxury goods;
- representing natural persons, such as artists, a film director, a model, in disputes related to infringement of personal goods;
- representing entrepreneurs in court disputes concerning infringement of trademark rights, trade name, industrial design;
- drawing up an agreement for a footwear enterprise concerning the acquisition of a well-known brand registered in many countries across the world;
- negotiations with electric energy suppliers on behalf of entrepreneurs from the fruit and vegetable processing sector;
- reporting data filing systems and preparing internal records of personal data processing.